Monday, April 23, 2007

Coffee Swap 2

I'm really excited to be taking part in the 2nd Knitter's Coffee Swap. We were asked to post some answers on our blog so that our partner can get to know our likes and dislikes, so here's mine!

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean... I love the smell of fresh ground coffee beans in the morning!
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded or what's the point?!?
3. Regular or flavored? I really love flavoured coffees
4. How do you drink your coffee? With milk and sugar
5. Favorite coffee ever? Mexican coffee served at a resort in Mazatlan. It involved flaming glasses, kaluha, tequila, coffee and cream that tasted like ice cream! And the waiter who prepared it wasn't bad to look at either!!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I am not fussy - pretty much any ol' bean will do!
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti, cookies, scones, muffins... apparently I'm not fussy about that either!
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I like a medium roast rather than a dark roast
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural fibres are my favourites!
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Right now, fun fur unless it's just a little accent. I did way too many fun fur scarves a few years ago!
11. What's on your needles? Clapotis, Samus, (both from Knitty) and Party Lace Scarf (from MagKnits)
12. Favorite colors? Bright or rich colours - not crazy about pastels.
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I really look forward to getting to know my coffee swap partner! I think meeting someone new is the best part of these swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment