Monday, December 05, 2011

Woe is me

My trusty Mac has died. (possibly thanks to a certain two year old). I have to locate the disc (why can I not seem to grasp how important organization is until I'm madly looking for something and telling (BF)G, "I know where it is. It can only be in one of three spots"). Then hopefully it's just a matter of reinstalling my operating system. Touch wood.

Thankfully after the last time, ahem, J and I managed to accidentally wipe everything out, I've been much more diligent about backing up my photos. Wish I could say the same for some other things - some writing I've done in the past, patterns, tutorials I'd saved and so on. Oh well. No use crying over spilt milk, or lost files as the case may be. The pictures are the important ones and I have those.

I've been crafting up a storm lately, but I can't tell you about it and definitely can't show you. Tis the season for secrecy after all! ;)

I'll do a round up before the new year probably, because I am really loving some of the things I've been working on. In big news too, my Summer Mommies Friendship Quilt is almost done!!!!! All that is left to do is handsew 368" of double fold binding. I'm so excited, but unfortunately holiday projects must take precedent.

I've done a few little crafts with the toddlers in preparation for the holidays. We've done salt dough ornaments and my two favourites, santas and reindeer using hand and footprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment