Saturday, September 28, 2019

The Sew Over It Sylvia

Well, there is a certain greatness to my lateness once again.  I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with everything going on these days, that I feel like I don't know if I'm coming or going most days.  Which is how I completely forgot that I had a post going live on the Minerva blog up until Wednesday and then managed to have it once again completely slip my mind in the crazy that was my day yesterday.

So here I am, a day late, to let you know about my newest post for Minerva.  It's the Sew Over it Sylvia Robe sewn in a crinkle satin print!



I actually sewed this one back in the beginning of July when the temps were soaring and the sun was shining.  Of course here we are now the end of September,  barely getting into the double digits and so many cloudy rainy days.  My Sylvia robe is likely going to migrate to the back of the closet now in favour of cozier cardigans and sweaters, but I still love it just as much as when I sewed it up and might pull it out for those days that I want a dressier look!

I hope you'll stop on by the Minerva blog and have a look!  And while you're there, you'll want to check out the other projects up there.  I'm always in awe of the beautiful creations on the blog and find it so inspirational.  (My to make list always grows exponentially after reading everyone else's posts!)


1 comment: