Sunday, November 25, 2007

Have you been eagerly wondering what sewing I was up to?

Well, wonder no more! Here's my weekend's projects! Remember these bits and bobs of fabric I showed you last time?


They have become these:



Yes! Needle rolls/holders! I'm well pleased with them! I've put mine to use already and the other one is destined as a present to go along with the shawl for my Christmas Around the World swap partner.

I really got into the sewing mode this weekend! The other thing I made (and wore) last night are my new jammies. Sorry the lighting was bad in the picture - makes it hard to see the cute gathered v-neck detail on the top, but I LOVE the snowflake flannel! (I also love that it was on sale for $4.75/metre!) Some of the snowflakes even have glitter! Wheee!


Doesn't take much to make me happy!

I've only managed to do seven rows on (BF)G's sleeves this weekend, but hopefully when I get home from the Grey Cup party tonight I can do some more! Speaking of Grey Cup - although, certainly not a CFL fan, or sports fan of any sort, I feel caught up in the excitement of the first ever Grey Cup match between Winnipeg and Saskatchewan! I might even spend some time watching the game tonight. (My general policy is that I attend Grey Cup parties simply for the food. Really nothing to do with the game what so ever) And to jump on the bandwagon - because I have to being from Winnipeg and all...

GO BOMBERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment