Friday, May 31, 2019

Llama, Llama, Whose Got New Pyjamas?

Me! That's who!

Ok.  Disclaimer here.  New is a bit subjective. I've actually had these pjs for a few months now and been absolutely living in them.  I just haven't been able to share them here because they are my next make for the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network and I had to wait until now for the post to go live.  It feels a little silly showing off flannel jammies at the end of May, especially when you can clearly see snow in some of my photos on the Blogger Network, but such is life.  (I assure you there is no snow here - let's hope it stays that way.  Prairie weather is weird.  You never know...)  But I really love these pjs and really do wear them ALL THE TIME - now that it's warming up a bit I often just pair the bottoms with a t-shirt for bedtime instead of the flannel top, but if the temp drops down cool enough, that top comes back out again too.  No matter how many times these go through the wash, the flannel is every bit as soft and fluffy as it was when I first made them, which is impressive.




For my Llama Pyjamas I chose to make the Nina Lee Piccadilly pattern. It was my first time with a Nina Lee pattern, but I can tell you it's not likely to be my last.  I really appreciated the careful attention to detail, the clear instructions and the easy to put together PDF pattern.  I'm still on the hunt for the perfect fabric for a summer pair of Piccadillies.

For all the details on the fabric, pattern and my sewing experience as well as more photos hop on over to the Minerva Crafts blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment