Friday, March 22, 2019

I Do Love a Great Floral!

As I'm sure you all know by now, I really do love a great floral print.  I'm more than a bit obsessed with them as a matter of fact.

My latest floral make is an Olympia Dress* from Love Notions patterns!  It's a fairly straight forward pattern featuring a shawl collar and several different options for skirt and sleeve length options.  My Olympia Dress is also my most recent make for the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network and is being featured on the blog today.


I hope you'll hop on over and take a look at my full post there, and while you're there take a look in the shop at all the gorgeous new florals they've just brought in for spring.  I'm trying hard to resist, but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out before I order more... I'm really wanting a few more Olympia dresses in my wardrobe for spring and summer. Also I would like to recommend having a look at the other projects up this week on the Minerva blog - there are some absolute beauties there from the other network sewists!!

It's been a crazy busy, exhausting week at work with our annual Scholastics Book Fair, but now it's Friday evening, the sun is shining and the snow is melting and best of all as of 4pm this afternoon I'm officially on Spring Break until April 1st and have quite the little sewing queue floating around in my head for next week.  Tops, and pants and dresses oh my!!!

In all fairness the plans and the reality may end up being two very different things, but I hope to be back here soon with at least some new projects to show you!  Have a great weekend and happy crafting until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment