Thursday, January 23, 2020

I'm Back!

Well.  It's certainly been a while.  I seem to have taken an inadvertent lengthy blogging hiatus.  I honestly meant to come back ages ago and post, but clearly it just didn't happen.  I've had a lot going on and I've been ridiculously tired so blogging was one of the things that unfortunately fell by the wayside.

I've done quite a bit of crafty things over my time away from the computer though and one of these days I'll sit down to tell you about them, because I had a lot of fun doing them and I'd love to share them with you.  I've also done some super secret test projects that I can't share just yet, but promise I will just as soon as I can down the road!

In the meantime, I'm here today to tell you about a project that I made way back in the fall for the Minerva blog that's finally gone live today so I get to show it off!

It's the Christine Haynes Ellsworth Coat made in a medium weight Lady McElroy Cotton Sateen!



It was quite an endeavour, but I'm really very proud of it.  I can't recall ever making a fully lined coat before and it's been on my sewing bucket list for the longest time! I won't spoil the details here, you can hop on over to read all about it over on the Minerva blog instead.

But before you head over, just take a closer look at that fabric... flowers and foliage and birds, oh my!!!  It's all of my favourite things!







1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal for you buried within his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and protect you with all his heart...

    ===> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to try better than ever before to take care of you.

    Matter of fact, fueling this mighty impulse is so mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him open his mind and heart for you in a way he never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete