Sunday, February 09, 2020

Down, Set, Hut

Hey all! I'm back again with a super quick, drive by post before I dash out the door for the boys last regular season hockey game this afternoon.  I wanted to show you my latest project that is up on the Minerva blog today.

This one is actually a pretty old make all things considered.  I made it months ago when football season was in full swing!  It got loads of wear throughout the fall especially on those rainy and cold practice nights.  Oh my word!  It was such grim weather for football.  I've never seen so much mud.  Nor have I ever experienced anything like the hell that is soggy wet cleats that never dried out.  There is no worse smell than wet cleats it turns out.  So very gross.  It is the smell of nightmares.  Ewwww.

But enough of that - onto more pleasant topics and that topic, of course, is my cozy, snuggly Hey June Handmade Brunswick that is being featured today.  I had so much fun making this one!  It's a straight forward, easy sew and I loved the opportunity to personalize it for days at the field.  I'm sure it's going to get lots of use again this year when the season kicks off again!


You can hop over to the Minerva blog and read about my project and the fabric I used!  As for me, time's up!  I have to run.  The boys hit the ice in a little over an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment