Thursday, October 11, 2012

Some Birthdays

We had a couple birthdays lately! On September 30th, N turned 18! I'd post a picture, but I haven't clapped eyes on him in quite some time so I don't have one. He keeps telling us he'll be home soon...

On October 7th, Baby Boy turned TWO!!! That event I have pictures of! I did a quasi-train themed party. Cake, treats for the goody bags and his birthday crown had a train theme. That's about the extent of my "theme-ness"

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Chocolate Cake Supreme With Buttercream Frosting
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Train shaped sugar cookies
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Train shaped cheddar crackers
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
The Birthday Boy in his train crown

Happy Birthday to my boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment