Saturday, November 11, 2006

I have a coffee swap partner!!!

This morning, much to my excitement I got my coffee swap partner's name and email! I've never taken part in a swap before so this is going to be so much fun!!!! I've been getting ideas for what to send since I first signed up and I'm really looking forward to putting her package together! Here's the answers to my coffee questions:

QUESTIONS


1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean - I love grinding my own beans
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded... or what's the point? Tee hee
3. Regular or flavored? Hmmm. I love flavours in my coffee whether it be the coffee itself or flavoured syrup in it.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Usually with some form of sweetness and skim milk
5. Favorite coffee ever? Mexican coffee had at a resort in Mazatlan
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'm not too fussy - pretty much any ol' bean will do.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti or cookies (I never turn down anything chocolate...)
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I like lighter roast coffees I don't care for coffee that bites back!
9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee? See #7 also a muffin, cinnamon bun or a favourite treat at work, bannock (our school cafeteria makes wonderful bannock!) is always good!
10. Yarn/fiber you love? I love natural fibres best or acrylics with interesting colour or textures
11. Yarn/fiber you hate? Haven't really come across any that I hate yet although after knitting compulsively for the kids when they were younger using nothing but Patons Astra I don't really want to see an Astra label again!
12. What's on your needles? As of this morning, the second sock for my baby nephew, a scarf for my son and a blanket block for my student knitting group to donate to "Blankets for Canada"
13. Favorite colors? Blues, oranges, purples, pinks, chocolatey browns (Generally I like rich or vibrant colours - not much one for pastels anymore)
14. Allergies? I'm asthmatic, (thank goodness for Advair this month!) but it doesn't affect my knitting or coffee enjoyment in anyway! In fact coffee often helps with my asthma symptoms when they get really bad!
15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I've tried writing something here, but everything comes out sounding melodramatic or silly, so we'll just leave it at nothing right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment